Wednesday, September 13, 2006

If I was an alcoholic, I might consider becoming a translator

Today I was paid 2 bottles of De Bortoli Sacred Hill Shiraz Cabernet 2005 (Silver Medal Award Winning) for a translation I did a draft for an international Australian university (by Takashima-kaicho's request) on Sumi Ink Painting. Apparently they liked the draft. I'll save one for Mom and one for Enoch, unless something interferes, or they arrive at about the same time!

It is hard to believe I am still sweating in even the coolest rain I've encountered without any Sun for days. But in a couple months I will be able to relish in the compaints as I relax in late-fall temperatures! So it isn't so bad. It'll only get better from here on out...until Spring.



Pictured Below: Me, Lily Chong, and Takashima-kaicho

Until Next Time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home