Friday, September 01, 2006

For Gamers (others will not be very interested)

A few things you may or may not recognize:

First, Eva, the videogame. I thought WOW how does that work? Then I looked at the price (pictured below).


Oh, because it is $90. Okay. Nevermind!

A sample of some plastic-wraped handheld games.


Monster Rancher ("Farmer" in Engrish) 5

Kirby games for Gameboy, Gamebody, and Gameboy color. If it still sells...why not sell it?


Disgaea 2! Disgaea 2!


The FFXII Playstation. Cry yourselves to sleep, because it only plays the Asian region game versions.


The pearl PS2. Pretty nice.

I purchased Ogre Battle 64 for $4.50 and Chrono Trigger for $2.50, in original Japanese cartridge formats. Note that this is much less than the at least $100 it would cost me to get both of them in the US. I also got Front Mission 5, which may or may not eventually come to the US. It has perhaps the hardest Kanji-level of any game I have evert seen. If there is a Kanji for a word--they use it. So it is about 1/2 and 1/2 or more. So, I'm basically going by the pictures and memory for how to play it! Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

At 3:58 AM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*inane drooling noises* So pretty.... *dies of massive orgasm*

~mike

 
At 11:58 AM GMT+9, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I agree with him...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home