Sunday, August 06, 2006

Engrishes

Today's Blog is a little different. I will tell you only a small number of things: One, I'm on vacation. Two, I bought a very nice bicycle with a great warrantee for about 90 bucks. Three, The two teams that I worked with in for their short English plays from their texts this Summer Camp got 1st and 2nd place, while my protoge got 1st in two single-person events and was included in the group that got 2nd place in the theatre portion! If anyone sees Linda or Eileen, please tell them about that, and tell them "Thank You!" for teaching me so well. Four, English, or "Engrish" as it is often pronounced, is a very misleading or funny thing. I could shop all day if only for the bad English. Here are my favourites so far, which will be the rest of my blog for the evening:




















Made from Real Baby?
















Collon and Cream Collon...little tube sections with children drawn on them. Wow. I won't even try to make fun of it; it's too easy.















For those of you who like LOTS of Collon, there are two kinds, New Cream and New Ichigo Collon (Strawberry Flavoured) in big boxes for about $2.

These below aren't Engrish, but they are still a bit odd and funny.




















No Schnauzers. They misbehave and can get out of trouble by being cute too easily to allow into the convenience store.
















No Helmets? Schnauzers I could understand, but helmets? It isn't like there has ever been a theft problem...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home